Hi, and welcome back! Have you ever listened to a podcast where one participant was more quiet than the other? I have, and this is a painful experience. Let's dive into ways to fix this issue after all of the audio has already been recorded.
The hard way :(
- Download a complex audio workstation like GarageBand, Adobe Audition, or Audacity
- Add your audio tracks
- Increase the volume of one of the audio tracks. Note that this also increases any additional static noise.
- Export the 2 audio tracks
- Recombine the audio tracks and publish
The easy way :)
- Visit app.podflow.ai
- Upload your audio
- Let Podflow use AI to level the volume between participants
- Publish your new crystal clear audio!